Our PAYG Workplace Massage initiative is a cost effective way of gaining the many benefits of workplace massage without affecting the budget.
It provides your staff with the option to pay for a seated massage during their work time.
In this way the company benefits from having less stressed staff without having to bear all the cost.
How PAYG Sessions Work
This system allows staff to take advantage of the therapeutic benefits of Remedial massage, without the need for formal intervention from senior management or financial approval.
Your staff simply use the HSG online booking system to book a workplace seated massage at a time that’s convenient to them. Payment is the responsibility of the employee. They can pay online using PayPal or a credit card, or they can pay in cash at the time of their session.
Massages are usually 20 minutes ($25 inc. GST) and are ideally conducted in a private environment, preferably a small meeting room.
SPECIAL OFFER: Complimentary sessions for the organiser for the first 3 months.
Our recommendation based on client feedback is for office massages to be offered weekly or fortnightly, for optimum staff satisfaction and performance.
Our clients’ feedback (including Commonwealth Bank, Baxter Healthcare and Westpac) say it’s a great way to contribute to employee morale and wellbeing, and is very much appreciated by staff.
Holistic Services Group is able to provide the PAYG service at your workplace in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, and other locations upon request.
About Each Session
- Provided in a seated position using a special seated massage chair.
- Seated massage is done over clothing.
- No oils or lotions are used.
- A relaxing and calm atmosphere is created with gentle music. Aromatherapy can be included to create a refreshing and revitalising aroma.
About our Therapists
- Our therapists are among Australia’s best – they are fully qualified therapists, insured, with years of workplace experience.
- They’re registered with AAMT or ATMS (Australian Bodywork Associations) as well as 1st Aid Certificate qualified.
- Our therapists ask each person for a brief medical history to ensure that they receive the best treatment.