Companies of all sizes are using corporate massage to benefit their businesses.
These days, corporate massage is a key part of wellness programs and staff incentives, and marketing departments are discovering that seated massage delivers great value at corporate events such as trade shows, product launches, conferences and office parties.
Holistic Services Group has a proud reputation of quality corporate massage, provided to our clients in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra and Adelaide since 2004.
How will your organisation benefit from corporate massage?
Keep your team performing at their best by looking after them and rewarding them with a workplace massage. Introducing a corporate massage program, as a staff incentive or part of a workplace wellness program, can improve your organisation’s profitability in several ways:
- Increased productivity
Relieving aches and pains and lowering stress allows staff to better focus and thus increase productivity. Staff also feel revived and energised.
- Reduced absenteeism
Releasing knotted muscles in the neck and shoulders prevents headaches and reduces stress; plus employees look forward to coming to work on the day of their session!
- Reduced staff turnover
Improves, builds and maintains high staff morale, job satisfaction and employee appreciation, thus increasing loyalty and decreasing turnover.
- Become an employer of choice
Attract better employees with the benefits of a corporate wellbeing program.
Provide corporate chair massage during stressful projects
If your team is going through an especially stressful time, such as the busy part of the year, a restructuring, approaching a deadline or product launch, then providing employees with a corporate massage is a great way to show that the company cares about them and appreciates the extra effort they’re putting in. More…
Corporate massage at events and conferences
Seated massage is a clever marketing tool that’s very popular at conventions, trade shows, corporate events, parties and conferences. More…
Health benefits of corporate massage for your staff?
The benefits of Corporate massage are both physical and mental. Research shows that just 15 minutes of seated massage decreases job stress and significantly increases alertness, focus and work productivity.
Physical benefits include:
- Relieves muscular tension and pain
- Calms the nervous system, improves circulation and reduces blood pressure
- Increases mobility, flexibility and posture
- Relieves eye strain and aching back muscles
- Reduces insomnia
- Relieves stress injuries and conditions such as RSI/OOS, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, lower back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder tension
Mental benefits include:
- Reduces stress levels
- The person-to-person contact helps the body release its natural ‘feel-good’ chemicals such as endorphins, serotonin and dopamine, which result in the person feeling relaxed, revitalised and happy.
Our Corporate Chair Massage program explained
A corporate massage can take place at the employee’s desk to avoid interrupting the work day. Most corporate massage clients choose our seated massage service, however we can also provide sessions on a table.
- Can be provided at either the employee’s desk or in a small meeting room
- The employee may rest their head on an ergonomic headrest
- No oils are used and the employee keeps all their clothes on, so they can resume their work as soon as the session is over
- Seated massages are usually 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes long
- We also provide a ‘Deluxe’ service, which includes relaxing music, aromatherapy, a special workplace massage chair and surveys to monitor employee feedback.
- A relaxation table is utilised, and is conducted in a small meeting room
- Suggested session time is 20 – 30 minutes
PAYG – paid for by employees
We can also offer a service whereby your employees can use our online booking system to book and pay for a workplace massage in a meeting room. All you need to do is to ensure a meeting room is available on that day. More…
Our service is second to none!
Holistic Services Group was established in 2004 and is Australia’s Number 1 provider of Corporate Holistic Services. We offer a full range of programs to support behavioural change and improve health outcomes in your workplace. Our remedial therapists are fully qualified, professional, industry experienced and provide the highest standard of service available.
Our Clients include Companies amongst the Top 500 in Australia
Sydney Water, ASIC, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, BankWest, Rail Infrastructure Corporation, Department of Tourism Sport & Recreation, Hutchison Telecommunications, Virgin Blue Airlines, Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), Symantec.
Australia’s Best Quality Practitioners at Competitive Rates
Invest as little as $5 per staff member. Individual workplace massages range from 5 minutes to half an hour (with 15 – 20 minutes as the most common) and achieves the best results on a weekly or fortnightly basis, for optimal staff wellness and wellbeing (see our massage research page).
Our highly-skilled, qualified and insured therapists all draw upon a range of techniques and styles. We’ll work with you to provide you with your perfect therapist.
Is Workplace Massage tax deductible?
Corporate massage services may be a 100% tax deductible health benefit when offered free to all employees (subject to your company’s tax accountant approval), and health fund rebates are available under some private health insurance plans.
Contact Us Today
HSG are providers of office massage in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Newcastle.