The cost of poor work / life balance is high for both the employer and the employee. HSG provides a holistic framework of work / life balance tips and strategies to align your company’s goals with each individual’s health and wellbeing.
Your Organisation Benefits from a Work / Life Balance Program
Extensive research into Work / Life Balance programs shows that they provide a positive return on investment, and lead to increased staff performance and productivity.
Specific benefits include:
- Decreased staff absenteeism and sick leave
- Focused and engaged employees and teams
- Become an employer of choice – attract and retain quality staff
- Enhanced reputation for your organisation
- Increased productivity, job satisfaction and morale
Our Work / Life Balance Program Explained
We can customise an effective and cost-efficient work / life balance program to suit your organisation’s requirements. Our work / life training course can be delivered as a full day workshop, half day workshop or as a monthly series of “Lunch ‘n’ Learn” one hour sessions – our most popular option.
When putting together your customised work / life balance training program we will discuss your specific requirements and consider the following:
- Audience (executives, senior managers, team leaders, call centre staff etc.)
- Different methods of presentation to suit various learning styles
- Would you like us to stream into another program or initiative?
- What aims and objectives would you like to achieve?
- What outcomes or results would you like your staff to walk away with?
- What type of intervention is this (cultural change, organisational strategy or policy, management objective, light relief, etc.)
Topics covered in the workshops may include:
- Defining Work / Life Balance
- Core Life Areas – Self, Work, Social, Community and Core Work / Life Principles
- Identifying Your Strengths
- How To Manage Time Effectively
- How to Create Healthy Relationships for Personal and Career Growth
- How to Manage your Energy and Maintain Good Health
Practical activities may include:
- Work / Life Balance Evaluation
- Roundtable Discussion of Habits that Contribute Towards a Balanced Life
- Envisioning Your Future & Goal Planning
- Discussion of various strategies for equilibration
We deliver our work / life balance training in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Geelong, Newcastle, Wollongong and other regional areas. We also provide organisations with keynote speakers who are experts in a wide range of inspiring wellbeing topics.
Employee Benefits from a Work / Life Balance Program
- Staff learn how to focus their time effectively to achieve more in their day
- Organise their work / life balance to increase well-being and satisfaction levels
- Increase energy and vitality, reduce stress and anxiety
- Employees acquire individual strategies to address imbalances
- Improve mental, emotional, spiritual and physical health
Become an Employer of Choice!
Your organisation will also enjoy the benefits of implementing a Work/Life Balance program.
Attract your Ideal Candidates
In a competitive labour market, organisations need to be smart about how they attract good candidates to fill vacancies. Today’s employees need more than just job descriptions. Emphasising your company’s culture and work / life balance initiatives will help you reach your ideal employee.
Increased Staff Retention and Reduced Turnover
Factors such as morale and loyalty weigh heavily on whether a prized worker decides to stay or is headhunted by a competitor. Implementing good work / life balance initiatives in the workplace will sustain a vibrant, healthy and passionate workforce and help you retain your valued employees.
What does it really cost to replace a team member? Even in industries with higher than average turnover, it’s easy to underestimate the price your business pays. Direct costs include bookkeeping and running the hiring process, indirect costs include the lack of productivity during vacancy and training the new recruit, and your business also loses intellectual capital. While staff turnover can never be completely eradicated, you can make a positive impact by implementing family-friendly policies and striving for a healthy, happy and supportive workplace.
Government research (Comcare, 2010) reports that corporate wellness programs improved employee morale, engagement and retention.
Expand Into a Corporate Wellness Program
Many employers of choice are including work / life balance programs as just one part of a complete corporate wellness program that includes other elements such as seated massage, meditation, yoga classes, tai chi classes, and other similar wellbeing sessions. HSG can help provide you with expert advice to begin your corporate wellness program.
Our Service is Second to None
You have come to the right place for work / life balance training programs, work / life balance consulting and coaching.
Holistic Services Group was established in 2004 and is Australia’s Number 1 provider of Corporate Holistic Services. We offer a full range of packages to support behavioural change and improve health outcomes in your workplace.
Our Clients include those in Australia’s Top 500
We can also provide you with keynote speakers to speak on the subject of stress management..
Contact Us Today
We recognise that an organisation’s needs are unique. Let us create a work / life balance program specifically for your workplace or we can provide a work/life balance coach for your executives. Please contact us on 1300 889 073 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements.