Fun ice breaker activities will energise your conference, seminar, workshop or corporate event – it’s like adding spices to your cooking!
We have many different types of ice breakers, corporate games and activities available. Whether you’re after fun ice breakers for small or large groups, corporate or not-for-profit, we’re confident we can deliver something that will perfectly suit the tone and size of your conference or corporate event.
The type of activity you select should depend on the size of your event and your objectives. Ice breakers can be used to achieve a few different goals, for example:
- Energise / revitalise participants – start your event with a bang, or inject a much needed dose of excitement and energy in the middle of a slow afternoon session. They’ll make your conference fun!
- Make your event unique and memorable
- Ease participants into the event and help them feel comfortable
- Use group games to introduce participants to each other and facilitate team bonding – break down social barriers that can discourage interaction
- Create team unity
- Stimulate creative thinking
Fun Ice Breakers for Large Groups
When you’re dealing with a large group in an auditorium, your choice of ice breaker activity is important. Here are some ideas that will work well and are lots of fun:
- Laughter session
- Mindfulness meditation
- Stretching exercises
- Conversational ice breakers and team building games
Conversational Ice Breakers and Team Building Games
We have expert facilitators who can lead your group through a series of short, simple corporate games and activities. These fun ice breakers can be fully customised to suit your theme and objectives.
Here is a sample of some simple ice breakers:
- Introduce Yourself:
In pairs or small groups, participants share their stories and attempt to discover which are true and those which are not.
- Scene Statues:
One group acts out a scene of their choice, while the other attempts to identify it.
- Group Mirror:
Forming a circle, participants alternate in leading the group through various movements.
If you would like something that is a suitable ice breaker for your event not listed here, please call us, as we’re confident that we’ll be able to provide something else that’s perfect for your requirements.
We’re able to facilitate group ice breakers, corporate games and activities for conferences and corporate events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Newcastle, Wollongong and other cities Australia-wide.