Our Healthy Cooking Demonstrations will teach your staff how they can quickly and easily prepare their own great-tasting healthy meals!
Our Nutritional experts can deliver a healthy cooking demonstration or class for your staff in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, and other locations around Australia, or to anywhere in the world via video webinar.
Our Healthy Cooking Classes and demonstrations have two objectives:
- to inspire your staff to make healthier eating choices
- to teach them the skills they need to follow through
During our healthy cooking demonstrations and classes we show your staff that it is just as easy to make a healthy meal as it is to make an unhealthy meal, and that a healthy meal can taste AMAZING. Complimentary and easy-to-follow recipe sheets are provided so that staff can cook and enjoy at home.
By inspiring your staff to cook nutritionally balanced meals, you’re helping them to strengthen their immune system and maintain their long-term wellbeing. In turn, the company benefits, because healthier employees means:
- Reduced health costs associated with absenteeism and sick leave
- Improved focus and productivity
We Come To Your Workplace
We provide corporate training in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and throughout Australia, or online via video webinar to Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore , Philippines, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India and to other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Our trainers will come to your workplace and bring all our own equipment and food.
Choose Your Demonstration Format
We can deliver Healthy Cooking Demonstrations in various formats to suit your needs.
- We can do a 1 hour cooking demonstration as a Lunch and Learn session.
- We recommend a 2 hour healthy cooking class around lunch time.
Meal size (how much food your employees get to eat at the end of the demonstration):
- Just a small sample of the food that was prepared.
- A full 3-course meal.
- A one-off demonstration.
- A series of cooking classes (as many as you want).
Themed Cooking Demonstrations
In preparation for the demonstration or class we’ll consult with you to select the recipes that we’ll demonstrate.
- We can suggest recipes which are appropriate for your budget.
- We can put together recipes based on a theme, such as a specific season or style of cuisine.
- We use organic and locally sourced produce where possible.
While demonstrating the recipes our facilitators will also deliver information on various healthy cooking topics. Some of the topics they can speak on include:
- Healthy ingredients
- Maintaining a balanced diet
- Importance of a good breakfast
- Making juices, including “green” smoothies
- Boosting your immunity with Superfoods
- Food preparation skills and easy recipes
- Healthy takeaway options
- How to read food labels
- Seasonal foods
- Locally grown and native foods
Other Cooking Programs
In addition to healthy cooking demonstrations and classes, we also offer
We’re able to provide our Healthy Cooking Demonstrations and classes in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Newcastle, Wollongong and other locations around Australia, or via video webinar to anywhere in the Asia Pacific region.
Other Workplace Wellbeing Services
HSG offers a wide range of workplace wellness services. Here’s a small selection of them: