Office massage is now a common part of most corporate health and wellness programs.
Since 2004, Holistic Services Group has been providing seated massage services to offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide and Darwin.
Office Massage as Morale Booster
Providing your employees with an office massage is a great way to show that the company cares about its staff. This results in improved staff morale, and therefore improved performance and staff retention.
Office Massages as Rewards
Office massage is an easy to implement and effective reward system for your workforce. Motivate your staff by giving them a massage when they complete a project, reach a sales target or achieve some other performance milestone.
Added benefits are reducing lost productivity due to chronic aches and pains.
Our experienced therapists will come to your office and can perform either seated massage sessions or table massage sessions:
- Seated massage can be done at each employee’s office desk
- Or we can set up in a separate meeting room or office space for seated or table massage.
We can cater for all sized companies, no matter how many or how few employees you have. Our therapists can also accommodate any cultural sensitivity that your staff may have. They will collect feedback forms from your staff and produce a feedback summary report that you can give to your manager to show the positive impact made upon your workplace. Research consistently shows that an on-site chair massage program significantly reduces anxiety levels of employees.
Office Massage Prices
Our office massage rates are very affordable.
Use this calculator to get an instant quote.
Seated Massage or Table Massage?
Most clients choose our seated service. However we can also provide sessions on a traditional table.
Seated Office Massage
- Office massages are usually 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes long. From our experience, we recommend 15 or 20 minutes as optimal.
- No oils are used and the employee keeps all their clothes on, so they can resume their work as soon as the session is over.
- Seated massages are performed with the employee sitting in a specially designed chair and leaning forward, resting their head on a specially designed,
For our standard option, we set up in a meeting room or quiet part of the office. We provide you with a roster / booking system (either online or hard copy) to let your staff arrange their times (one less thing for you to worry about).
An alternative to our standard option is our “At Desk” option. For this there’s no need to organise a schedule of when each employee is having their turn because our therapists can bring an ergonomic headrest to each employee’s desk. They will go to each workstation, from one person to the next. This is an especially good option for call centres.
A third alternative is the ‘Deluxe’ seated massage option. This includes relaxing music, aromatherapy, a specially designed chair and surveys to monitor employee feedback.
Table sessions require a little more time, and we recommend a session length of 20 minutes or more. You have the option of specifying whether employees may take clothes off or must leave them on and whether oil is to be used or not.
Physical benefits include:
- A very cost effective perk for your staff, costing as little as $5 each.
- Become an employer of choice and increase your staff loyalty.
- Relieves stress and tension to promote wellbeing, and thereby reduces absenteeism and increases productivity.