We offer a full range of wellness services and can tailor them into an annual health and wellbeing program designed to keep your workplace healthy and productive.
Outsource your workplace health and wellbeing program, and let us:
- Create your employee wellness plan
- Provide the health and wellbeing services your staff require
- Assess outcomes and adjust the schedule as needed
We provide expert advice as well as the health program components. We’ll listen to you to understand your unique situation, learn what your company goals are, and create a package in alignment with your company values (we can also help guide the process of defining your company values if that hasn’t already been done).
Our experience is in designing a staff wellness program to fit any specific needs you may have, tailored to fit your budget, big or small. The timetable of health and wellness services provided to your staff is completely flexible to meet your requirements.
As your corporate wellbeing partner we’ll give you our constant support. Just call us whenever you have any questions, need advice, or want to adjust your corporate wellness program. We can also add online follow-up sessions to help your team stay committed and reach their personal and program goals, or keep your staff up-to-date with the latest health and wellness news and trends through our workplace health and wellbeing newsletters.
With our national network of facilitators, we’re able to provide services in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Newcastle, Wollongong and other regional areas. Our team consists of Australia’s leading practitioners in their respective fields, so you’ll get the best quality service for your workplace health and wellbeing program.
We work with corporate, government and educational organisations. Our clients include some of Australia’s largest companies, such as Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, NAB, AMP, Coca Cola, Virgin, Telstra, ASIC, ICAC. We also service a wide range of not-for-profit organisations including Lifeline Australia, Royal Children’s Hospital QLD, Anglicare NSW, Relationships Australia, Brisbane Youth Service, and Legal Aid WA.
Benefits of a Workplace Health and Wellbeing Program
Research shows that corporate health and wellbeing programs instill physical, mental and emotional benefits to employees and financial benefits to the employer.
Benefits of Holistic Services Group’s Employee Wellness Programs include:
- Demonstrating a “care factor” for your employees
- Fostering a community feeling among employees
- Reducing stress-related issues
- Improving employee physical and mental health
- Increasing staff resilience
- Better focus, concentration and management of workload pressures by your team
- Increasing employee trust, satisfaction, engagement and loyalty
- Improving workplace morale
As a result of the abovementioned employee benefits, the company will improve its bottom line due to:
- Improved productivity and performance
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced staff turnover and therefore reduced recruitment and training costs
- Becoming an employer of choice, which means you’ll attract and retain the best employees
Business Case for a Health and Wellbeing Program
The saying, “the whole is greater than the sum of the parts” summarises the benefits enjoyed by workplaces that have well-planned, ongoing workplace health and wellbeing programs, as opposed to those that just select an individual component now and then.
The additional benefits of an annual (ongoing) wellness program include:
- Regular reminders of health messages boost the effectiveness of individual components and increases uptake of lifestyle changes
- Significant changes in employee engagement, health and wellness outcomes
- Comprehensive coverage of health and wellness issues at your workplace
- Consistently excellent quality
- A flexible range of services
- Adaptability to the changing needs of your organisation
- Different delivery options targeting different types of learners at your workplace
- An ongoing annual program can gradually align your team’s workplace ethic with your company’s values
As a society, Australians are working some of the longest full-time hours in the developed world. It is critical that employee wellbeing is considered in the overall health of corporate business. Studies show that the average return on investment for workplace wellness programs is at least $3-$5 for every $1 invested (Harvard Business Review).
Our Health and Wellbeing Program Components
HSG offers a wide range of corporate health and wellbeing services that can be incorporated into your workplace wellness program. We’ll tailor an effective package to suit your environment, your people and your budget.
Most of the wellness services we offer can be delivered in various formats, including 1 hour “Lunch ‘n Learn” sessions, half-day or full-day workshops. Here are some of the components we offer:
- Women’s and Men’s health seminars
- Mini-Health Lifestyle consultations
- Nutrition Seminars
- Healthy Cooking demonstrations
- Interactive Team Cooking workshops
- Stress Management
- Work / Life Balance
- Resiliency and Positive Psychology
- Corporate Fitness classes
- Corporate Yoga classes
- Tai Chi / Qigong classes
- Meditation and Relaxation techniques
- Corporate Massage
- Team Building activities
- Laughter Yoga workshop
Ask us about complementing a component with live online sessions to engage your team leaders, encourage ongoing participation and work towards your program’s goals.
Holistic Services Group is Australia’s number 1 provider of corporate wellness solutions. Since 2003, we have been a provider of health and wellbeing services for staff in companies amongst the top 500 in Australia, as well as Government, academic, and non-for-profit organisations.
To provide friendly, warm and personalised services suited to your workplace and people.
Quality Services, Guaranteed
All our programs are provided by professional, qualified and insured practitioners. High quality, customised corporate wellness solutions are assured.
Holistic Services Group’s founders have over 30 years of combined experience in health, wellness, leadership and consulting, at both a national and international level.