Here’s what you need to know about HSG services in relation to COVID 19:
We can now deliver most of our services via live webinars, so your staff can participate from their office desk or home office. For more details read: Coronavirus: 5 Ways HSG Can Help Alleviate Staff Stress, Remote Worker Disengagement and Declining Morale
Due to popular request, we have created an extensive series of COVID-related sessions and team-building activities which provide powerful tools to empower staff for work and home:
• Don’t Expect To Stay Calm – Stay Connected
• Thriving and Surviving During a Pandemic
• Managing Stress for Remote Workers
• Staying Engaged as a Remote Employee
• Coping With Stress, Isolation and Uncertainty
• Managing Worry and Anxiety
• Finding Balance through a Repertoire of Mindfulness Techniques
• Juggling Work/Life in a Changed Environment
• Juggling Work at Home with Kids
• Panic or Poise – Transforming Your Life
• Re-Connecting a Disconnected Team
• Remaining Present and Engaged in Your Work and Life
• Reinvent Yourself – Making the Most of an Opportunity
• Digital Detox: “Disconnect to Connect”
1-on-1 Coaching (including Mental Health and Wellness Coaching)
HSG offers blocks of 1-on-1 coaching (minimum 20 hours). Your staff can use our online booking system to schedule 30 or 60 minute sessions, or they can phone or SMS us with an urgent request and we’ll ensure a time slot is made within the next 24-48hrs.
Corporate Massage Hygiene
Our massage staff follow the highest industry standards for Infection Control to maximise client safety:
- Our practitioners follow the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) Massage Therapy Code of Conduct, which includes guidelines for Infection Control and Hygiene.
- Hand hygene: our massage therapists wash or sanitise their hands before and after contact with each client.
- For desk massage, disposable covers are placed over the face cushions, and the cushion is cleaned after each client.
- For table massage, linen is changed and the table is cleaned after each client.
- Practitioners with current or recent colds, or flu-like symptoms will remain at home in isolation until at least a week after the symptoms have passed.