Here’s what you need to know about HSG services in relation to COVID 19:
We can now deliver most of our services via live webinars, so your staff can participate from their office desk or home office. For more details read: Coronavirus: 5 Ways HSG Can Help Alleviate Staff Stress, Remote Worker Disengagement and Declining MoraleFor a limited time we have the following specials:
1-on-1 coaching mental health coaching
HSG offers blocks of 1-on-1 coaching (minimum 20 hours). Your staff can use our online booking system to schedule 30 or 60 minute sessions, or they can phone or SMS us with an urgent request and we’ll ensure a time slot is made within the next 24-48hrs.
Corporate Massage Hygiene
Our massage staff follow the highest industry standards for Infection Control to maximise client safety:
- Our practitioners follow the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) Massage Therapy Code of Conduct, which includes guidelines for Infection Control and Hygiene.
- Hand hygene: our massage therapists wash or sanitise their hands before and after contact with each client.
- For desk massage, disposable covers are placed over the face cushions, and the cushion is cleaned after each client.
- For table massage, linen is changed and the table is cleaned after each client.
- Practitioners with current or recent colds, or flu-like symptoms will remain at home in isolation until at least a week after the symptoms have passed.