Here’s what you need to know about HSG services in relation to COVID 19:
- Webinars: We can now deliver most of our services via live webinars, so your staff can participate from their office desk or home office. For more details read: Coronavirus: 5 Ways HSG Can Help Alleviate Staff Stress, Remote Worker Disengagement and Declining Morale
- Corporate Massage Hygiene: Our massage staff follow the highest industry standards for Infection Control to maximise client safety:
- Our practitioners follow the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) Massage Therapy Code of Conduct, which includes guidelines for Infection Control and Hygiene.
- Hand hygene: our massage therapists wash or sanitise their hands before and after contact with each client.
- For desk massage, disposable covers are placed over the face cushions, and the cushion is cleaned after each client.
- For table massage, linen is changed and the table is cleaned after each client.
- Practitioners with current or recent colds, or flu-like symptoms will remain at home in isolation until at least a week after the symptoms have passed.