We can deliver a range of corporate nutrition seminars and workshops at your workplace in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, throughout Australia, or via video webinar to anywhere in the world.
Our nutritionists are experts at creating engaging and educational nutrition and health programs to motivate your staff to optimal wellbeing.
By giving your staff important nutritional information and tips for healthy cooking, you empower them to make wiser choices about the food they eat and how to maintain their long-term health.
In turn, the company benefits because healthier employees lead to:
- Reduced health costs associated with absenteeism and sick leave
- Improved focus and productivity
The Need for Nutritional Education
Nutrition seminars are an essential part of your corporate wellness program. Among a certain section of the community there’s a growing awareness of the importance of eating healthy meals. However, a large slice (pardon the pun) of the population is still unaware or ill-informed about nutrition.
- Less than half of all adults eat any fruit on a daily basis
- Since 1970, the rate of overweight Australians has risen from 5% to 56%
- Sugar now comprises 25% of our dietary intake
- We now eat our body weight in food additives each year
Obesity is a significant contributing factor in many serious illnesses and eating the right foods helps maintain a strong immune system which protects us from colds and flu.
Our Nutrition Seminars
Both our Nutrition Seminars and Healthy Cooking Workshops are highly interactive and dynamic.
Our qualified corporate Nutritionists will customise a corporate nutrition program to suit your requirements. Whether you want a quick 1 hour “Lunch and Learn” demonstration, a full day workshop, or a series of themed classes, we’ve got the know-how to deliver a fun and engaging experience for your staff.
Click here to see a few examples of recipes we can demonstrate during our corporate nutrition seminars.
The topics covered during our corporate nutrition seminars depends on the length of the session, but may include:
- How to eat well and enjoy preparing healthy, delicious meals just as quickly as pre-prepared products
- What to eat for optimal health
- Common food myths and misconceptions explained
- How to boost immunity with Superfoods
- The importance of breakfast
- Preferred take-away options and healthy snacks
- The dangers of dieting and low fat foods
- How to read food labels
- Menu ideas
- Exercise and weight loss
Other Cooking Programs
We can also provide keynote speakers on nutrition and healthy eating topics.
We provide corporate nutrition seminars via online webinars, or at your premises in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Newcastle, Wollongong and other locations around Australia.
Live Webinar option also available.