The Great Race is a fun, outdoor corporate team bonding activity that takes your staff out of the office and into the streets.
Participants in the Great Race form teams to compete and finish as many of the designated activities as they can within the allocated time.
This is a fantastic outdoor corporate team bonding activity that requires your staff to form strategic alliances and think creatively about the team’s plans and decisions.
The Great Race is adventurous, competitive, fast paced and always amusing – perfect for team bonding!
Skills Covered by The Great Race
This team bonding exercise covers a wide range of essential workplace skills. On a personal level, The Great Race helps individuals increase their self-confidence by having them undertake activities that would normally be outside their comfort zone.
Sharing these challenging experiences with their teammates builds trust, and bonds the team into a cohesive unit.
Additional skills that participants will have to bring to the fore in order to complete The Great Race activities:
- Co-operation and trust
- Open communication and relationship building
- Time management
- Imagination and innovation
- Active listening
- Problem solving, fast decision-making
- Better developed connections and relationships within teams
- Reinforce your company’s goals and strengthen core values
- Improve staff morale
- Build stronger teams and individual self-confidence
- Improved communication and ability to cope with challenges
The Great Race Challenge Explained
- This corporate team building activity is usually conducted outdoors, but can also be conducted indoors, in a shopping complex, if the weather is unsuitable for outdoor activities
- The activity usually lasts 60 to 90 minutes for the challenge, and then time for debriefing after the race (you can make the challenge longer if you like – just let us know)
- Each team will need to have a phone with camera, as they need to take a picture of each task they complete. These entertaining pictures can be useful in the future to remind the teams of the hilarious time they’ve had together!
- Each participant will receive a (hardcopy) “Certificate of Completion”
We provide The Great Race Challenge in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Newcastle and other locations around Australia.
Additional Corporate Wellbeing Services
HSG offers a full range of workplace wellness services. Here are a few: