Teach your staff skills to thrive in challenging times!
The Benefits of Resilience
- Higher productivity
- Less conflict, and more co-operation / teamwork
- Lower health-related costs
- Lower staff turnover (and higher regard for the employer)
Our Resilience Webinars
- Introduction to Resilience
- Elevate Your Resilience, Mood + Mindset
- Positive Minds, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology and Resiliency Immersion
- A bespoke webinar covering your chosen resilience topics
- Scroll down to see a full list of all our webinars
Webinars are recorded, and can be accessed/downloaded by the client, without any time frame limitations. So you can have some people watching the webinar live, and then everyone else can watch it later when it suits them.
The more webinars you purchase the cheaper they get!
Introduction to Resilience Webinar
Essential skills for challenging times!
- Identifying stressors in the workplace
- Practicing emotional awareness
- Relaxation techniques
- Maintaining good health
- Responding positively in challenging situations
- Less anxiety, exhaustion, overwhelm
- More motivation, positivity, confidence, purpose, clarity, peacefulness
Elevate Your Resilience, Mood + Mindset
An inward journey of self-discovery to re-energise, empower, and inspire!
The solution to workplace burnout usually needs to come from the inside out. It’s about seeing life from a different perspective and then using good strategies to deal with life’s challenges.
- The dangers of too much focus on external blame
Feeling like a powerless victim is demoralising and debilitating.
- To be aware of their personal power
How we think, feel and respond to life’s challenges is completely in our own hands.
- The benefits of taking personal responsibility
Less stress, and improved mood, motivation, and outcomes.
- Strategies to cope with work/life stressors
Positive self-talk, attitudinal change, perspective shifting, mindfulness / meditation, etc.
Mindfulness, Positive Psychology and Resiliency Immersion
This webinar combines mindfulness / meditation and positive psychology to improve mental and physical health and increase productivity.
Research has shown that the skills of mindfulness, self- awareness, authenticity, and compassion have a positive impact on productivity, engagement, team spirit, and unleash a deeper sense of purpose at work.
- Practice being in the present moment
- Increase positive mood
- Strengthen mindset muscles
- Meditation, mindfulness
- Learn practical strategies to overcome stress, overwhelm, anxiety, depression and burnout
- How to overcome thought patterns that make it difficult to get started and stay committed
Customize your own Resilience Webinar
Choose the resilience topics to create your perfect webinar
Themed resilience webinars
- Improving teamwork and dealing with conflict, bullying & harassment
- Thriving in a changing workplace
- Coping with stress and avoiding burnout in a busy workplace
- Improve productivity and morale with a resilient culture (for teams, leaders and managers)
- Confidently handle organisational change
- How to respond to challenges, inside and outside of work
- Lower susceptibility to stress through self-awareness of triggers and reactions
- Self-led leadership and accountability
- Gratitude and positivity, limiting beliefs, expecting/visualising success
- Where is your attention? What you resist persists
- Build resilience through daily exercise, sleep, and nutrition habits
- Signature strengths – your ‘natural’ gifts
- Values that contribute to wellbeing
- Emotional Intelligence, communication and relationships
- Prioritisation, follow through, and time management
- The ‘Flow state’ and ‘Deep work’
- Coping with stress and avoiding burnout
- Dealing with bullying & harassment
- Meditation and breathing
- Practicing gratitude
- Guided visualisation
- ‘My Values’ and Work/Life balance wheel
- ‘80th Birthday’ – Your future self
- Signature strengths reflection
- Stepping into action – creating a vision and goals
- Vision board for success
Introduction to Mindfulness / Meditation
Learn mindfulness techniques and the science behind the benefits
- The mental and physical health benefits of mindfulness / meditation
- How mindfulness / meditation works
- How to be more mindful in your day-to-day activities
- At least four meditation techniques
We also provide Meditation Classes, which are a series of one or more practical online meditation sessions, that omit the theory. Almost the entire session is spent meditating, with a short introduction and 5 minutes of Q&A at the end.
The best way to maximise the return on investment from your training dollars is to follow the Introduction to Mindfulness / Meditation workshop with a few weekly Meditation Classes to help your staff get into the habit of meditating.
Here’s a full list of all our other webinars
If you don’t see what you’re after, contact us and we will probably be able to create something for you.
Stay Calm + Thrive Through Chaos + Covid-19
Coping with the stress of Covid-19 and working from home
This enlightening webinar connects theory with practice, helping participants apply positive psychology, meditation, and mindfulness tools in their daily life.
- Meditation, mindfulness
- Breathing techniques
- Deep relaxation
- Psychological tips
- How to cope with the stress of working from home, anxiety, pressure, and overwhelm
- Common barriers to dealing effectively with excess stress
Stress Less + Thrive, Remotely
Coping with the stress of Covid-19 and working from home
This interactive webinar deep-dives into the individual stressors that we may encounter when working from home, to find simple, practical ways to ‘flick the switch’ on stress.
- How stress impacts immunity, brain and body
- Stress reduction techniques
- Behaviour change practices
- How to prioritise workload
- Create a personalised ‘Stress Less and Thrive Remotely’ action plan
Balancing Work + Life Remotely Through Change
An action plan for high performance while working remotely
How to use time management, clear communication, and a supportive home office environment can keep your remote staff engaged and productive.
- Time management: creating clear, actionable tasks, and goals
- A precise methodology to communicate updates with your manager
- Effective ways to connect with other team members
- How to create supportive home office environment, and how to communicate your changed needs to your family and manager
Super Powered Self-Care Working Remotely
Reduce self-criticism & learn to be kind to yourself
Excessive self-criticism is a major cause of stress, depression and burnout. This webinar teaches kindness towards one-self, and ‘Self Care practices’ to improve mental health and productivity.
- Causes of overwhelm that fuel self-criticism, confusion, and blame
- An understanding of personal triggers
- Preventative strategies to create healthier personalised coping mechanisms
Recharge + Reset Your Digital Wellness
Regain control of your life by reducing digital distractions / habits
Replace the fleeting dopamine fixes of social media with real human connections!
- The latest research on the impact of screen over-use
- The benefits of digital detox
- The neuroscience of addiction, and behaviour change
- Practical tips and strategies for reducing tech time
- Do’s, and don’ts of unplugging, and creating healthy digital boundaries
Mental Health Webinar
Educate your staff about the most important mental health issues
We can customise a mental health webinar to focus on one or two topics that are most important to you, or we can create a series of webinars covering a range of topics.
- Demystifying mental illness
- Myths & misunderstandings
- How depression affects men & women
- Is stress a factor?
- Anxiety disorders
- Practical tools to minimise anxiety
- Practical skills for reducing workplace stress
- Lowering susceptibility to stress
- How to help someone affected by a mental illness
- Working for better mental health
- Confidently facing challenges
- Effect of lifestyle on mental health
- Maintaining a healthy, and positive attitude
- Where to seek help
Mindful Play Experience Webinar
Learn to apply ‘gratitude’, ‘resilience’, and ‘presence’ to make a positive difference at work!
This immersive ‘choose-your-own-adventure’ webinar uses ‘mindful play’ to help your staff discover personalised self-care practices.
Fun 3-minute mindfulness activities are the core of this workshop.
Participants will learn:
- The importance of prioritising their mental, emotional, and physical health, and wellbeing
- Mindfulness techniques
- Positive psychology techniques
- Self-awareness strategies
- To cope with stress / anxiety
- To value connection to self, team and community
Laughter Workshop Webinar
Get your team laughing together!
It reduces stress and creates fun memories that bond team members.
They say “Laughter is the best medicine,” and it really does have physical and mental health benefits.
- Health benefits
- Stress management
- Team an leadership values
- Giving genuine praise and recognition
- A guide to making executive decision
Riding the Wave of Change Webinar
Adapt with greater speed, embrace change with positivity
Only 30% of business transformations are successful, and research has identified that the two crucial components that contribute to that success are: understanding the human element of change, and company culture.
- The human change curve
- How we can best embrace each stage of the change curve
- A blueprint for building a positive change culture
- Tools for successfully navigating change
- Practical skills to support mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing
Sleep Well and Thrive
Tips to help you wake up feeling great
This experiential webinar teaches practical tools to boost resilience and stamina, to help participants wake up feeling great.
- Understand the science of sleep
- Unpack their ‘sleep habits, rituals and choices’
- Explore successful sleep enhancing techniques
- Design a new relaxation program and sleep routine action plan to be implemented over the following 21 days
Healthy Eating Webinar
Help your team make better food choices and stay healthy!
Healthy employees bring more energy, creativity, and innovation into their workplaces. Healthy eating seminars are also a great way to demonstrate that your organisation is committed to happy staff, and a positive team culture.
- Benefits of mindfulness in our lives
- Core principles of mindfulness and food
- Preventing illness and boosting immunity
- Launching a weight loss program
- Maintaining a balanced diet
- Separating dieting facts from fiction
- Healthy takeaway/lunch options
- How to read food labels
- Making juices and healthy smoothies
- Healthy snack ideas
- Cooking with superfoods
- Delicious family dinners
- International cuisine
Virtual Cooking Webinar
Practical healthy cooking team bonding experience!
Healthy employees bring more energy, creativity, and innovation into their workplaces. In this virtual cooking webinar participants will cook a healthy meal with the help of our Nutritionist. Can be run as a bit of a competition if you want to.
You can choose from a wide range of dietary themes including: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Keto, Low FODMAP, Low Histamine, Low Sulphur.
- Master Chef Mystery Box
Participants will create a well-balanced meal/snack from a mixed box of ingredients. The webinar starts with an education session and a demonstration of 4 recipes that can be made from the mystery box of ingredients.
- The Great Carrot experiment
We demonstrate the many ways a carrot can be cut, cooked and prepared and participants have to make two and feel which ones support their body the most. The concepts of raw, cooked, sweet, savoury, liquid/ solid will be discussed, and how preparing the carrot differently changes the medicinal qualities.
- The Cameo Vegetable Appearance
Participants are asked to “pimp” everyday recipes with an extra 1-2 serves of veggies per recipe. It can be run as a team or individual competition. Our facilitator will demonstrate ways to hide these veggies, such as purees, grated, minced etc.
- The Rockstar Vegetable
A competition where participants need to come up with as many ideas for a single ingredient – e.g. cabbage or zucchini (something that’s easily accessible and affordable). The our facilitator will demonstrate 2 or 3 new healthy recipes with that ingredient.
- 8th Wonder of the world: The Blender
The facilitator presents several recipes that are made in a blender or nutri bullet equivalent. It can meet any criteria: raw/ vegan/ veg etc. These recipes are created in a way that the “cooker” can individualise them with their own flavours and preferences. Blended recipes are great to support digestion.
- The Mood-Food-Mood Relationship
Building on the understanding that our mood dictates the food we reach out for. A simple fun visual approach to mood awareness (including contemporary terms like “hangry” and “hanxiety”) and tools to use food to soothe and reconnect us with those parts of ourselves that we’d like to inhabit a bit more of. Presented recipes are directed at balancing blood sugar levels, energy and all the right hormone levels.
- Stress – Digestion
The effects of stress on our digestive system will be discussed. First part is an educator session followed by a demonstration of recipes & ingredients to soothe, calm and restore a healthy gut.
- The Poo in You
A fun playful way to bring awareness to what & how you eat and the effect it has on our evacuations. The introduction explains basic information about our digestive tract and the different types of evacuation. We’ll focus on the 2-3 obvious common complaints: constipation, Irritable bowel syndrome and bloating; followed by a game of matching the demonstrated recipes with these complaints.
Work / Life Balance Webinar
Boost morale by demonstrating your organisation’s commitment to happy staff and a positive team culture
Staff who get a good night’s sleep, have a balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle have improved customer service, work ethic and morale.
- Focusing on time and tasks to achieve more in your day
- Linking your wellbeing, job and life satisfaction
- Individual strategies and setting goals
- Improving mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health
- Defining your work/life balance
- Identifying your strengths
- Creating healthy relationships
- Boosting personal and career growth together
- Managing your energy
- Envisioning your future
Online Fitness & Meditation Classes
Weekly/fortnightly/monthly practical classes
Whereas webinars are one-off events, our online classes are meant to be attended many times, on a weekly fortnightly or monthly basis. They’re not for learning theory, they’re 100% practical.
- Tai chi
Designed to help your staff get into the habit of meditating, so they will continue meditating in their own time. There is only a very short introduction at the beginning of each session and a short Q&A at the end. The rest of the time is spent in meditation.
Classes are limited to 30 participants so that the teacher can give personalised attention.For a limited time we have the following specials: